By agreeing to join this site the responsibility for your listings lies with you to make sure they are correct and kept up to date as much as possible. FORESTRY.IE accepts no responsibility for any false or misleading information that may be published by you. FORESTRY.IE reserve the right to refuse Online listings if they are deemed unsuitable for this site, are of poor quality or are deemed in poor taste.
The following set of warranties is a partial list of the criteria that you must ensure that Your Content shall comply with. You warrant that Your Content:
- is accurate, true and complete (including where it states facts or contains photographs);
- does not deceive or mislead any person;
- is genuinely held, and capable of verification (where it states an opinion);
- complies with applicable law.
PASSWORDS AND USER NAMES
- You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your user name and password.
- If you choose or you are provided with a password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable, suspend or restrict any user identification name or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, at our discretion, including if, in our opinion, you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement.
- You agree to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your user identification name, your account or password or any other breach of security related to FORESTRY.IE, and; (b) ensure that you exit from your FORESTRY.IE account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR RIGHT TO USE FORESTRY.IE
- You agree that you shall not (and you agree not to allow any third party to):
- modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of FORESTRY.IE;
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notices contained on FORESTRY.IE, or on any Content or other material obtained via FORESTRY.IE;
- use any robot, spider, website search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve or index any portion of the Content on FORESTRY.IE;
- access, screen-scrape, retrieve or index any portion of FORESTRY.IE for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database of Advertisements, information and other content other than on FORESTRY.IE itself;
- collect any information about other users (including user identification names, telephone numbers and/or email addresses) for any purpose other than to respond to and make enquiries about Advertisements on FORESTRY.IE;
- reformat or frame any portion of the web pages or any Content that are part of FORESTRY.IE;
- create a Customer account by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretences or create multiple Customer account logins;
- transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature to users on FORESTRY.IE;
- use FORESTRY.IE to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including that deemed threatening or obscene;
- copy or store any Content offered on FORESTRY.IE for other than your own use as permitted by this Agreement;
- use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of FORESTRY.IE, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of FORESTRY.IE;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole opinion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our IT infrastructure;
- use FORESTRY.IE, intentionally or unintentionally, to breach any applicable law;
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited activities described in this section 7;
- Engage in, or promote, any spamming or direct marketing using FORESTRY.IE;
- Create or transmit unwanted electronic communications such as surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited emails, SMSs, automated calls or "spam" to other users, or otherwise interfere with users’ enjoyment of FORESTRY.IE;
- use FORESTRY.IE for advertising, marketing, charitable, campaigning, for public relations or commercial or political purposes of any kind, except as specifically provided for in this Agreement;
- make any attempt to access, amend or upload Content on any other FORESTRY.IE account other than your own;
- Access any unauthorised areas of FORESTRY.IE;
- impersonate any person or entity; or
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available using FORESTRY.IE any Content or other material that you do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual obligation, which includes making available material which breaches a third party’s intellectual property rights.