IFA Farm Forestry provides members with a range of services including:
- Representation at local, national and European level to influence forest policy to benefit the development of the farm forestry sector;
- Access to independent professional advice on all aspects of forest management and timber marketing;
- Dissemination of latest news and information through texts, emails, website, newsletters and conference.
- Bi-monthly timber price reports available on ifarm app and website.
- Independent timber measurement and valuation service, Forest Assessor, that helps farmers to optimise income from thinnings.
Pat Collins, IFA Farm Forestry Chairman
Geraldine O'Sullivan, IFA Farm Forestry Executive